Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to receive one duplicate of the offered materials, which will be sent to the recipient via email. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Accelerato Group’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Accelerato Group whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Accelerato Group’s site are given “as is”. Accelerato Group makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Accelerato Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Accelerato Group or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Accelerato Group’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Accelerato Group or an Accelerato Group approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Accelerato Group’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Accelerato Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Accelerato Group may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Accelerato Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Accelerato Group has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Accelerato Group of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Accelerato Group may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Accelerato Group’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Accelerato Group may utilize data collected to contact persons or entities receiving its content for marketing purposes. Data collected by Accelerato Group will not be shared with any other entity without express written consent of the persons and entities providing it.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.